Even though Joab vows that he won't let it happen, this kid is likely to get the same brainwashing toward loving UT that we all got as children. Of course, I was lucky enough that both my parents went to UT, but hey, at least this kid has a brilliant mother. Here are some of baby's new loot...

My first UT onesie, thanks Grandma

Some UT socks (not my first, though) also thanks to grandma
My first UT football thanks to Aunt Megan, it even plays the eyes of Texas!!
My second and third UT onesies, thanks to Andy and Heidi.
The baby told me that putting these on will make him or her so happy and stop crying right away. I can't wait to get more!! I got tons of other cute stuff, too, but had to share these. They must have read my post from Anne's shower...




No comments:
Post a Comment