I went to my cousin's (technically my cousin's wife) baby shower this weekend and it of course made me think my own will be coming soon. It was at my Aunt's house, and all of the food was fabulous, as expected, including petite fours from Moeller's Bakery (I think...) I'm usually not a fan of petite fours b/c they're all sugar icing and no buttery good stuff, but these were yum yum. Sorry I didn't take a picture! Because there was also a delicious cake to go along.
Anyway, all of that stuff was great. Not to mention I won a game (i.e. won a prize), which I get really excited about. When she was opening presents, she got this, which is great. Of course the downside of not knowing what I'm going to have means I may not get cute UT cheerleader outfits, but her husband actually went to A&M, as did his brother. I immediatly turned to my other cousin's wife and told her, don't you even think about doing that to me. See, if I get a disgusting maroon A&M onesie, I will throw it in the trash. I won't even donate it, because I think it's gross when I see little babies wearing A&M crap, and I just feel sorry for the kid because they don't have a chance to realize how stupid and ugly they look. I want the world to be a beautiful place. So, if you would like to spread beauty, charm, intelligence and general good nature, you can buy me a onesie that looks like this. 

Otherwise, beware. Also note, for those who gripe about not being able to buy gender specific onesies, burnt orange looks good on EVERYONE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment