Okay, so I'm not crazy about this picture because of the additional back fat roll, but figure, when else can my belly hang over my bikini like this and I can be proud of it?? So here I am, in all my hugeness, at 34 weeks.
you look great! i was sporting a similar suit and similar bump at water aerobics this am - just me and all the women 30+ years older than me. one woman eyeballed my bump and guessed 35 weeks, because i wasn't "huge" yet. i'm 33 1/2 weeks and can't believe i'm going to get even bigger!??
ps. the wedge scones were the exact ones i was craving! such a small world!
HOT! HOT! HOT! :)
ReplyDeleteyou look great! i was sporting a similar suit and similar bump at water aerobics this am - just me and all the women 30+ years older than me. one woman eyeballed my bump and guessed 35 weeks, because i wasn't "huge" yet. i'm 33 1/2 weeks and can't believe i'm going to get even bigger!??
ReplyDeleteps. the wedge scones were the exact ones i was craving! such a small world!