Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting There...

The past few weeks have been very busy. The last weekend in March I spent in Leakey with good girlfriends from MN. It was so great to have us all together again...it's been two years at least, and I was happy that they all came down to TX. Here are some pics from the trip. Thanks to Amber, there are some photos of my culinary endeavors.

I made cinnamon rolls, they were great, this is before they were cooked.


they're working on the belly cast. i need to finish it.


our parting group shop. great end to a fun weekend
Last week Joab and I moved; Caroline, Mark and Ben came in town; I attended my final shower in Houston. We are just hunkering down for the last few weeks before the baby arrives, and it seems a little overwhelming at this point. It's actually really nice that we were able to move because it's a fresh start, but it must really suck for Joab because he did everything. EVERYTHING. Next week is Easter, I'm getting a massage (so rough!) and meeting with the doula to go over my birth plan and am very happy that my brother and cousin will also be in town. Plus, I have Friday off. whoo-hoo. We can't wait for Ben to meet our little baby!

Caroline and I think this is good bonding for our kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment