Our little guy has arrived. It has taken me two weeks to post because, well, the first two weeks are very eventful. We are all doing well, after a less than ideal start where Isaiah arrived by emergency c-section because of an infection and both he and I were on 48 hours of antibiotics (translation--he was in the NICU and we were apart) which made the beginning incredibly stressful and tearful, but now we are home and all doing well. My first instinct the day we found out we were pregnant was that it was a boy, and I was so happy to find out my instincts were
correct!

Isaiah Philip Opot born May 9, 2009, at 8:55 p.m. 8 lb 5 oz. We love him so much and are so glad he is here!!
Aw, man! I should have put money on it since I knew he was a boy too. Wasn't Vegas taking bets?
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the rough and scary start. Glad everyone is well. You are blessed!