Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Getting Started
I've resisted to being just another blogger, but after being inspired by some ladies I love to read, I decided that I could do it without being too corny or kitschy. I don't want to be just another person blogging about her family and pregnancy, so I'll fill these posts with marriage and pregnancy and eventually motherhood, but all of the other important stuff along the way. Including but not limited to: food, political commentary, food, cooking, hilarious stuff, some general pop culture commentary, food, running, Longhorn sports, Texas, cooking and probably eating. Everyone says pregnancy is eating for two, and I'm doing my best not to, but enjoying 9 months of letting myself have that extra pickle or bowl of ice cream without making a mental log that I need to run an extra mile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment